Worked as a Game Designer creating different types of content for Dead End Job at Ant Workshop.
- In charge of scripting enemy behaviours, prop effects, prop behaviour as well as additional scripting for game systems
- Created environments, levels and props
- Contributed to the direction of the game, balancing elements, tweaking difficulty and pacing
- Played an active role in designing and evolving game features
- Involved in testing and assuring the level of quality over the whole game
- Coordinated and worked with team members on animations, art, asset creation and implementation
"Dead End Job sends you into a madcap, Ren & Stimpy-esque world to bust up ghosts. It’s a procedurally generated, couch co-op, twin-stick shooter that straps a vacuum pack to your back, and puts a plasma blaster in your hand. For you, it’s just another day in the office."